ONE-ON-ONE BUSINESS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM FOR ENTREPRENEURS
We’ve curated the mentorship program to work closely with you and make your future or existing business more profitable.
There are two types of programs:
FREE Advisory Program:
- If you’re just starting out as an entrepreneur, a student, a professional, or a business owner and are looking for some priceless insights, this no-cost program is well-suited for you.
- Once you’ve been accepted, you will have access to business advice based on real experiences via email and phone calls.
Close-knit Collaborative Mentorship Program:
- As the name suggests, this program takes a collaborative approach to solving your business problems. It’s recommended that you enrol in this formatted program to maintain your long-term vision.
- In this program, you will have direct access to email, call, and personal conversation with Dr. Sangani, as required. There will be frequent communication and meetings to evaluate progress toward your predetermined goals and to assist in monitoring your profit and loss.
You can become part of any of this program by filling out an application form. Selection will require participation in a well-organized and transparent process. As part of this process, you will be asked to answer relevant questions and be screened through a telephone interview and, in some cases, a personal interview. Dr. Sangani will finally suggest the program which is apt for you.
The goal of both programs is to:
- Increase your ability to recognize and avoid unconscious and self-destructive patterns when doing business.
- Offer greater mental clarity, to bolster your ability to learn and apply knowledge more effectively in business.
- Even if you’re not clear about your business idea or if you may have some doubts regarding profitability, our mentors will advise you on the best option after analyzing your financial profile.
Save your spot today before we reach capacity.
Complete the enrollment process by clicking here.
*Doc will only advise you (the student) with respect to guidance and decision-making. The final decision will be ultimately your own